The 12th century Malinslee Chapel has been a ruin since at least the 1700s.
Feeder pool for the Shropshire canal in the early 1800s.
At the bottom of this deep pool are the remains of the Randlay Brickworks buildings and machinery.
A permanent reminder of the industry that once occupied the Town Park.
Stirchley Grange Colliery
In 1840 the Grange was one of 5 collieries in operation within the parish of Stirchley.
Built in the 1840s for the managers of the Old Park Company Ironworks.
Rose and Crown
Built prior to 1839, this Ale House was situated almost at the centre of Stirchley village.
Stirchley Village School
Built in 1879, the school remained in use for 94 years. Rebuilt as part of Blists Hill Museum.
St James Church
One of the finest churches in Telford. The chancel is over 800 years old.
Much of the present house dates from 1653. Enlarged over the 17th and 18th centuries.
Route of the London North Western Railway Branch Line to Coalport
Now the popular Silkin Way.
Stirchley Wesleyan Chapel
Built in 1840 for Stirchley Methodists.
Dawley and Stirchley Railway Station
Remains of the platform and goods yard can still be clearly seen.
Expanded the canal network southwards from Donnington Wood to the river Severn
Part of the extensive 19th Century Botfield and Old Park Company Ironworks.
All of these 18th Century houses were demolished in the 1960s.